What is Shatter?
Shatter is a type of cannabis concentrate that is made by using butane to extract cannabinoids and terpenes from marijuana buds. Shatter is a relative to the weed wax family and is characterized by a hard consistency, clear appearance, and amber hue. With THC levels of anywhere between 60-80% on average, shatter is a great way to get the most with the least amount of plant material as possible. So make sure to buy shatter online in Canada and enjoy the potent effects. And save big on our deals and enjoy cheap shatter in Canada.
Common Benefits of Using Shatter
- Indica dominant shatter normally provides users with a high that relaxes the mind and muscles. These cannabis strains are best used during the night when you have a nice comfy place to relax.
- Sativa dominant shatter normally induces more uplifting and stimulating sensations, making these marijuana strains most suitable during the day.
- Hybrid shatter offers a nice balance of both Indica and Sativa characteristics, making these weed strains some of the most popular in Canada.
Information for Medical Marijuana Patients
Although not inclusive, here are some of the most common medicinal uses of shatter:
- Anxiety, Depression, Stress
- Pain Relief, Arthritis, Muscle Spasms
- Sleep and Eating Disorders
Possible Side Effects
- Red/Dry Eyes
- Shatter is part of the weed wax family and is the term used to describe wax that is hard in consistency and clear like glass in appearance.
- Budder is the more runny and soft version of wax, whereas crumble is a form of wax that is, yeah you guessed it, crumbly.
Ways to take Shatter
- Dabbing: This method requires something called a dab rig and a heat source (oftentimes a mini blow torch or powerful lighter)
- Vaping: This method requires a vape cartridge and vape pen. You need to melt the shatter, put in the vape cartridge and then attach it to the vape pen and enjoy it.
- Smoking: You can use a bong or pipe if you can heat it up enough, or you can add a small amount to some weed and roll it into a joint or blunt.
Shatter is only one of the many cannabis products on the Canadian market that includes:
- Budder: Another form of weed wax that is the less solid version of shatter.
- Hash: Compressed resin glands (trichomes)
- Live Diamonds: One of the most potent forms of cannabis concentrate on the market. Oftentimes referred to as the “world’s strongest dab.”
- Live Resin: Freshly cut buds are flash-frozen before extraction to ensure terpenes and flavour profiles are preserved. When done right, this makes live resin taste as close to the bud it came from as possible.
- Cannabis Oil: Extracted cannabinoids that are oftentimes mixed with oils to create specific doses of liquid THC and/or CBD. Just a couple drops under the tongue is all that is required. Weed oils are perfect for those who choose not to smoke but want to reap the many benefits that marijuana has to offer.
- Terp Sauce: Similar to live resin, terp sauce is very flavorful due to the abundant number of terpenes present. Sometimes referred to as HTFSE, terp sauce is a favourite of many.
- Weed Edibles: For a different type of high, cannabis edibles will provide more of a body buzz and more sedating and relaxing sensations. Like cannabis oils, weed edibles are perfect for those not interested in smoking.
Shatter is oftentimes priced to be between $40-75 per gram in Canada and depending on where you live prices may vary. Here at Just Cannabis, we offer some of the tops of the line brands of shatter in Canada. We take pride in our cannabis concentrates and that is why we take steps to ensure that only quality products reach your doorstep. Shop Just Cannabis Canada and save tonnes on your favourite brand name items!