Budget Buds – Buy Affordable and Value Priced Cannabis Online in Canada
Medically Reviewed on Jun 27, 2021 by Dr. K Langdon
Buy Budget Buds online in Canada at Just Cannabis and gain access to some of the best value on high-quality marijuana. Take advantage of our BudgetBuds deals and promotions, and enjoy a great deal of savings. Browse through our vast selection of some of Canada’s most famous AA weed strains.
Buy BudgetBuds Online in Canada With Confidence
Whether you are a recreational marijuana user or someone who uses weed for medicinal purposes, it is a well-known fact that weed is expensive. This is where the Budget Buds come in. Budget buds are an excellent alternative for consumers who do not want to or have the means of spending tons of cash so that they can get high for a couple of hours.
At Just Cannabis, we offer the best value on cannabis with our budget buds Canada selection. We are always looking for new ways for our customers to save, and one way is to offer door crashing ounce deals. You get good quality cheap weed; what’s not to like?
What are Budget Buds?
Budget Buds is a term typically used for cannabis offered at value pricing. Now, just because they are at such a low cost, it does not mean that they won’t be as good. It just means that quality marijuana is at a steal. Some ounces of weed can sell for as low as $50 - $85 per ounce. That’s pretty cheap weed prices. Great marijuana dispensaries often offer budget buds that are high in THC and very potent.
For a more detailed breakdown, you can check out our guide to all things cannabis.
Cannabis Flower Types:
As previously stated, there are three main types of cannabis that you can buy: Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid weed. Each of these cannabis strain types has its own unique set of traits. However, the characteristics and effects can often overlap between subspecies.
Sativa Strains: Sativa strains contain a higher amount of THC than Indica strains. This increased amount of THC is the reason why its effects are euphoric, uplifting, and refreshing. Many consider these strains to be “daytime weed” as it enhances focus and concentration and makes a person more aware of their surroundings. If you’re looking for something that will help you feel fresher and more focused, then this is the best type of strain available. It is also excellent for people suffering from chronic pain, anxiety, and paranoia as Sativa strains alleviate those conditions and make a person feel more confident and fresh. However, pure Sativa strains are not widely available because they are not favoured by farmers, mainly because they take a longer time to grow than Indica strains and their yields are also not as high as Indica strains.
Indica Strains: Indica strains are THC-dominant strains, but their THC level is lower than that of Sativa strains which is why unlike Sativa strains, Indica strains are known as the “ night-time weed” as they induce a more sleepy and drowsy effect. If you’re someone who has insomnia, then this is the most recommended strain for you as it will help you sleep and provide a mild and relaxing high. Indica strains also help people alleviate numerous medical conditions like anxiety, stress, paranoia, and chronic pain.
Hybrid Strains: Hybrid strains are what you get when you mix Indica strains with Sativa strains. These strains are the best of both worlds as they provide THC-induced euphoria as well as symptom relief. The production of hybrid strains is the reason why weed has become so mainstream and widely available. They can be bred almost anywhere in any greenhouse or farm, unlike its parent strains that require special environmental conditions and are grown only in selective regions of the world. Hybrid strains, however, can be of three types;
- Indica dominant strains: As the name suggests, these hybrid strains include more of Indica’s properties, making them optimum for consumption if you’re looking for something that can help you relax and fall asleep.
- Sativa dominant strains: Pure Sativa strains are hard to come by, but the Sativa dominant hybrid strains are widely available. Sativa dominant strains contain all the right parts of a normal Sativa strain, making them the best option for people looking for euphoria while also increasing their creativity and focus.
- Balanced Indica and Sativa: If you’re a newcomer, this is what you should be wanting. This type of strain contains the right balance of THC and CBD, providing just the right amount of euphoria and symptom relief.
Typical Benefits of Using Cannabis
People use marijuana for various reasons, and the effects felt will depend heavily on what type of weed you are smoking.
For example, Sativa strains usually are for daytime or afternoon use because of increases in energy, happiness, and mood. In contrast, Indica strains typically make the user passive, relaxed, sedated, and euphoric. These sensations make it an excellent weed strain for night use. Additionally, if you want the effects of both Indica and Sativa weed, hybrid strains are what you want. The Sativa effects often hit first; then the Indica effects creep in afterward for an excellent balanced high.
Benefits Effects of BudgetBuds
We recommend that you buy BudgetBuds from a reputable marijuana dispensary. This way, you can be sure that you are getting value weed instead of low-quality cheap weed.
Below are some of the most common therapeutic effects associated with weed use:
Information for Medical Marijuana Patients
Many people use cannabis in Canada for its medicinal properties. Medical weed patients typically use Sativa strains to treat anxiety, depression, stress, ADD/ADHD, and pain.
Many believe that Indica strains can help to relax the mind and muscles of patients. These sets of sensations make the weed strains excellent for pain relief, stress, sleep problems, and muscle spasms. Sativa strains provide a set of effects more suitable for daytime use. Furthermore, if you want the effects of both Indica and Sativa genetics, then hybrid strains are a popular choice in the MMJ community.
Below are some of the most common medical uses of marijuana:
|Muscle Spasms||Insomnia||Lack of Appetite|
|Movement Disorders||Autoimmune Issues||Psychiatric Symptoms|
Possible Side Effects
Cannabis rarely induces any serious adverse effects. The same goes for budget buds. Just make sure the Budget Buds you buy are free from any contaminants such as mould or pesticides. We highly recommend you to find budget bud deals from trusted weed shops like Just Cannabis Canada.
Below are some of the most common adverse effects associated with weed use.
|Dry Mouth||Red Eyes||Lethargy|
|Chest Pain||Rapid Heart Rate||Memory Retention Issues|
|Coordination Issues||Respiratory Irritation||Increased Heart Rate|
|Low Blood Pressure||Drowsiness||Restlessness|
Best Ways to Take Cannabis
There are currently a variety of ways to take weed. For instance, the most common ways to take cannabis are to:
- Smoke it in a joint: Easy, efficient, and reliable. Smoking a joint has always been the most preferred way of consuming cannabis for its users. The effects start taking place almost immediately after a couple of puffs and may last for as long as 3 hours.
- Vape it in a dry herb vaporize: Vaping is slowly starting to take the long-held place of smoking joints because it’s just as efficient and produces a lot less odour. Vapes are also healthier as they do not require burning the cannabis, which means that the consumer does not have to inhale unnecessary carbon monoxide.
- Eat it in edibles: Easy and discrete. Edibles can be ingested anywhere, anytime, without having to excuse yourself from the gathering so that you could have a couple of smokes. Edibles, however, can be easily abused as they do not start taking effect immediately. Consumers must be patient rather than carelessly ingesting huge quantities as that can have severe side effects.
- Toke it in a bong
- Smoke it in a pipe
Cannabis Dosage Chart:
The positive thing about marijuana is that it is impossible to over-consume enough to cause serious problems. The worst that could happen is taking too much and feeling a bit uncomfortable for a short period. You should stay within an appropriate dosage level to avoid any adverse effects.
Below you will find a cannabis dosage chart. This chart should only be used as a guideline as many other variables can affect the effects felt by an individual. For example, a 250 lb individual who smokes weed every day will be able to take more than a 100 lb person who rarely takes cannabis. Therefore, you should start slow and work your way up if you are unsure.
Lastly, the doses for budget buds will be the same as for any other marijuana flower. However, it is common for Budget Buds to be a bit on the lighter side of THC potency. Although, this is not always the case. Many large cannabis dispensaries offer top-grade cheap weed at budget bud pricing.
|LEVEL||POTENCY (THC)||EFFECTS||FOR WHO?|
|Low||3 - 9%||Light||New Stoners|
|Moderate||10 - 18%||Moderate||Moderate Stoners|
|High||19 - 25%||High||Heavy Stoners|
|Stoner||> 25%||Intense||Master Stoners|
Cannabis products come in all shapes and sizes, from high THC cannabis concentrates, to intense weed edibles, to CBD products with no THC at all. Cannabis concentrates are potent forms of THC and are not for the faint of heart. The same goes for marijuana edibles that are known to induce intense highs.
There are even magic mushroom products for those looking for an out-of-this-world psychedelic experience. These products contain psilocybin, the main ingredient that causes hallucinatory effects.
Here are some of the most popular alternatives to regular marijuana buds:
Cannabis Concentrates are products with high levels of THC and minimal plant matter. The beneficial compounds are separated from the unwanted plant material, leaving a purer and more potent item. Some of the most common weed concentrates include hash, shatter, budder, THC oil, live resin, THC distillate, and weed vapes. However, cannabis concentrates pack a powerful punch in a minimal quantity. This intensity is because the THC content in concentrates can be THREE times the normal amount in an average joint. This potency is why we suggest that cannabis concentrates be taking in tiny quantities as they’ll prove to be enough.
Weed Edibles are cannabis products that you can eat. Many cannabis edibles are everyday food items infused with THC. Weed edible should be consumed with care and caution as it is one of the cannabis products most prone to being abused without the consumer’s knowledge. Newcomers should be especially careful of how much they ingest as this particular product does not start taking effect immediately. Unlike other products, weed edibles can take as long as 30 minutes to begin working as the cannabinoid content in them must first be broken down by the liver into a more potent chemical. This period between consumption and effects can prove detrimental for impatient consumers as they may ingest more than they can handle and may suffer from severe side effects.
CBD Products are items that do not cause intoxication. Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid found in cannabis. However, CBD does not attach to receptors in the brain and causes the intoxicating effects of THC use. Some of Canada’s most common cannabidiol products include CBD oil, CBD capsules, CBD edibles, CBD vapes, and CBD gummies.
Magic Mushrooms products are those that contain the hallucinatory drug psilocybin. These products are perfect for those looking for a much more intense experience.
Buy Budget Buds Online in Canada | Just Cannabis
At JustCannabis, we look to provide affordable pricing and offer budget buds for our customers. Come sign-up and receive special offers and exclusive promotions. Make JustCannabis your online cannabis store and start saving now. We regularly update the Budget Buds we offer so that our customers can save while experiencing a wide variety of quality marijuana. What’s not to like about good quality cheap weed in the form of BudgetBuds?
- Hartney, Elizabeth. (2020, July 22). What is THC? Very Well Mind. Available at: https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-thc-in-marijuana-4080556
- HealthLink BC. (2018, October 17). Cannabis. Available at: https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/health-feature/cannabis
- Engl, N. J. (2016, April 11). Adverse Health Effects of Marijuana Use. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. Available At: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4827335/
- Kimberly Holland, Sativa vs. Indica: What to Expect Across Cannabis Types and Strains. Accessed Jan 17th at https://www.healthline.com/health/sativa-vs-indica#overview
- Dave Kriegel, Is vaping weed healthier than smoking?. Accessed Jan 17th at https://vaping360.com/learn/vaping-vs-smoking-weed/
- The Real Dangers of Consuming Marijuana Edibles. Accessed Jan 17th at https://americanaddictioncenters.org/marijuana-rehab/risks-of-edibles
- Richard Lawson, Psilocybin Mushrooms and DUI. Accessed Jan 17th at https://www.forsythcountydui.com/psilocybin-mushrooms-and-dui