Shatter | Buy Shatter Wax Online in Canada
Medically Reviewed on Jun 28, 2021 by Dr. K Langdon
Buy shatter online in Canada at Just Cannabis and access some of the most premium shatter wax around. Our clear and amber shatter sheets originate from the most premium buds and are processed using the most advanced procedures. Enjoy generous savings on our affordable cheap shatter prices, and qualify for free joints with your purchases.
Buy Shatter Online in Canada With Confidence
Shatter is a type of cannabis concentrate made using butane to extract cannabinoids and terpenes from marijuana buds. Shatter gets its name from its ability to break like glass, mainly because its appearance is quite similar to glass. It’s translucent and might contain an amber-ish hue. The purest shatter has as much as 80% THC content making them a preferred choice for weed consumers looking for an aesthetic yet potent concentrate. So make sure to buy shatter online in Canada and enjoy the full effects. And save big on our deals and enjoy cheap shatter in Canada.
At Just Cannabis, we offer a wide range of shatter products made using the highest-grade buds around. You can choose from various top-rated brand name products such as our top-selling Supreme Extracts shatter, and Unicorn Hunters shatter. Other popular brands you can find include our Top Shelf Extracts shatter, Club Canna shatter, Diamond Concentrates shatter, Essence of Life shatter, Pot of Gold shatter, Angel Extract shatter, and more. You can even save on our premium house shatters available in a variety of strains.
Our weed shatter inventory consists of only high-quality items. All of our shatter is lab-tested to ensure they reach the highest levels of purity and potency. At Just Cannabis, we stand behind our products’ quality, and we work hard so that you can have easy access to dependable products that you can trust. Also, we designed our storage facilities to ensure that the best conditions are present for optimal preservation.
Finally, let us share all the ways you can save when you buy shatter online with our marijuana dispensary. The best way to save on shatter is by taking advantage of our mix & match shatter deals. This option allows you to save 10% off when you buy five packs or more. You can also sign up, and we will notify you of any deals and promotions that go live. Our last big deal on shatter was on February 5th where we offered select shatter products at 50% off. So be sure to check in often because the next big shatter deal may be just around the corner. Also, we would like to remind you that all orders will receive reward points that you can redeem towards future purchases.
So what’s stopping you? Buy shatter online with confidence at JustCannabis. For more information about weed shatter, continue reading below.
What is Shatter?
Shatter is a cannabis extract produced from cannabis oil. You can extract it using either butane or Carbon dioxide. After several rounds of winterizations2, the final product is translucent and takes up the appearance of an amber-coloured glass. However, shatter may not always have this typical appearance and consistency.
The appearance and consistency depend on the THC and THCA (tetrahydrocannabinolic acid). If the final product is high in THC, then shatter might have a taffy-like consistency. These properties are because THC is a sappy oil at room temperature, whereas THCA is solid at room temperature, making shatter (that is high in THCA) more brittle and fragile.
Benefits of Using Shatter
- Indica dominant shatter typically provides users with a high that relaxes the mind and muscles. Many use these cannabis strains during the night when you have a nice comfy place to relax.
- Sativa dominant shatter typically induces more uplifting and stimulating sensations, making these marijuana strains most suitable during the day.
- Hybrid shatter offers a nice balance of both Indica and Sativa characteristics, making these weed strains some of Canada’s most popular.
Below are some of the most common effects associated with shatter use:
Over time, science has proven that cannabis is not exclusive to recreational activities. It also plays a significant role in medicine as it contributes many things to the medicinal industry. Marijuana is well known for its ability to provide a high. Still, not many know that marijuana contains cannabinoids (CBD) that help alleviate various medical conditions like anxiety, stress, and depression.
Following the same suit, weed concentrates like shatter can help alleviate chronic pain, anxiety, stress, and depression. Most forms of shatter include a high percentage of THC content. Still, now as technology progresses and we discover new procedures regarding the extraction of shatter, it is not uncommon to find shatter that contains a higher percentage of CBD than THC. Furthermore, this means that consumers who want to use shatter for medicinal purposes only without being influenced by the THC content can finally get their hands on what they’ve been seeking. The higher CBD content will bring about various benefits, including alleviating chronic pain, depression, stress, and anxiety alongside various other benefits like proving to be an anti-inflammatory substance. People suffering from the side effects of chemotherapy may also find great relief as it will ease their nausea and headaches.
Possible Side Effects
Below are some of the most common adverse effects associated with weed use.
|Dry Mouth||Red Eyes||Lethargy|
|Chest Pain||Rapid Heart Rate||Memory Retention Issues|
|Coordination Issues||Respiratory Irritation||Increased Heart Rate|
|Low Blood Pressure||Drowsiness||Restlessness|
Different Shatter Types
- Shatter is part of the weed wax family and is used to describe wax that is hard in consistency and transparent like glass in appearance.
- Budder is the more runny and soft version of wax, whereas crumble is a form of wax that is, you guessed it, crumbly.
Ways to take Shatter
Shatter is slowly gaining popularity in the weed scene, and obviously, as consumers increase, so will the ways of consumption. Some common ways in which you can consume shatter is as follows:
Different Types of Cannabis Concentrates
There have been a variety of cannabis concentrates hitting the market over the years. Below are some of the most common THC-based concentrates found in Canada.
Hash: You can make hashish by compressing trichomes together to make this product.
Oil: Weed oil is one of the most common forms of cannabis concentrate in Canada. You can take it in various ways, where the most common is placing a few drops under the tongue. Extracted cannabinoids that are frequently mixed with oils to create specific doses of liquid THC and CBD. Just a couple of drops under the tongue is all that is required. Weed oils are perfect for those who choose not to smoke but want to reap the many benefits that marijuana offers.
Budder: Another form of weed wax that is the less solid version of shatter. Budder wax has a softer and more workable structure and is relatively easy to manage.
Live Resin | Terp Sauce: Freshly cut buds are flash-frozen before extraction to ensure the preservation of terpenes and flavour profiles. The extra flavours make live resin taste as close to the bud it came from as possible when done right. These are high terpene products, and live resin and terp sauces attempt to maintain as much of the original plant flavours as possible. This richness makes for some of the tastiest and most flavorful concentrates on the market.
Distillate: Cannabis Distillates are one of the purest forms of cannabis concentrate. The majority of unwanted plant material gets removed in the distillation process.
Moon Rocks: These are buds that have been dipped in a concentrate and then covered in kief. Moon rocks are a triple treat of marihuana goodness.
Phoenix Tears: These items belong to the cannabis oil family. The difference between THC Phoenix Tears and marijuana oil is in the extraction method. The result is a product that you take in the same way you would weed oil.
Topicals: These items are different from the rest of the cannabis concentrates because you typically use topicals externally on the skin. You should not try to smoke or ingest Cannabis creams.
Cannabis holds title to a wide range of THC-based products. There are marijuana flowers, weed edibles, concentrates, and vapes. Also, there are CBD products that don’t cause intoxication. There are even magic mushroom products that are sure to take you on a psychedelic journey.
Below are some of the most popular alternatives to cannabis concentrates.
- Weed Edibles: For a different type of high, cannabis edibles will provide a more body buzz and more sedating and relaxing sensations. Like cannabis oils, weed edibles are perfect for those not interested in smoking.
- Cannabis Flower: For those old-fashioned stoners out there, you can’t replace traditional marijuana buds.
- CBD Products: If you want the benefits that cannabinoids provide but without getting high, CBD oil is worth a shot.
- Magic Mushrooms: These psilocybin-based goodies are for those looking for an out-of-this-world hallucinogenic experience.
Buy Shatter Online in Canada | Just Cannabis
You can find shatter to be between $40-75 per gram in Canada, and depending on where you live, prices may vary. Here at Just Cannabis, we offer some of the tops of the line shatter brands in Canada. We take pride in our cannabis concentrates, and that is why we take steps to ensure that only quality products reach your doorstep. Shop Just Cannabis Canada and save tons on your favourite brand name items!
- What is Shatter?. Accessed Jan 21st at https://www.encore-labs.com/what-is-shatter
- Iversen, Leslie. (2003, June 1). Cannabis and the brain. Oxford Academic. Available At: https://academic.oup.com/brain/article/126/6/1252/330602
- Winterization of oil. Accessed Jan 21st at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winterization_of_oil
- Health Europa. (2019, July 22). 20 Health benefits of cannabis that everyone should know. Available At: https://www.healtheuropa.eu/health-benefits-of-cannabis/92499/
- De Pietro, M. (2020, July 21). Medical Marijuana. Healthline. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/medical-marijuana/benefits-of-marijuana
- Marijuana and Cancer. Accessed Jan 21st at https://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html