What is Cannabis Oil?
Cannabis oil is the result of cannabis going through an extraction process, and the resulting product is then suspended in a carrier oil at the desired concentration. Cannabis oil comes in a wide range, from THC oil to CBD oil, or a mixture of both. In addition, THC oil is known to provide a plethora of therapeutic benefits to consumers. It’s no wonder why the THC cannabis oil Canada community is as strong as ever.
Common Benefits of Using Weed Oil
- With cannabis oils, dosing is much easier than smoking marijuana or eating weed edibles
- Common effects of cannabis oil is increases in happiness, relaxation, euphoria, and overall mood
- Weed oil doesn’t have the smells associated with cannabis so it can be taken discreetly
Information for Medical Marijuana Patients
- Medical cannabis users take cannabis oil to help treat symptoms of anxiety, stress, depression, pains, inflammation, appetite loss, sleep disorders and a wide range of other medical conditions
- Cannabis oil is perfect for those who require relief throughout the day, and in situations where smoking bud is not ideal
Possible Side Effects
- Red/Dry Eyes
- Anxiety and Paranoia
- Dizziness and Nausea
Best Ways to Take Cannabis Oil
- Place the dosage beneath the tongue for optimal absorption
- Infuse it in foods and beverages to make weed edibles
- Smoke or vaporize it if it is an oil meant for that purpose
Come shop at JustCannabis, Canada’s #1 online pot dispensary. We offer some of the finest cannabis oils in Canada. Don’t waste any more time and start saving now when you order with Just Cannabis.