What is Hash?
Hash (aka hashish) is an extracted cannabis product composed of compressed resin glands (trichomes). Removing these glands from the plant material results in a high concentration of THC, much higher than normal cannabis flowers. THC levels range between 20-60% with the average being closer to the 35-45% range. However, the expertise of the producer and growers will determine the quality of the final product. Therefore, it is always a good idea to buy hash online in Canada from a trusted source like Just Cannabis.
Common Benefits of Using Hash
Hash provides similar benefits as regular weed, and only in a bit more intensity due to it being more potent. These benefits include:
- Higher levels of relaxation
- Increased in overall mood and happiness
- A heightened sense of euphoria
Information for Medical Marijuana Patients
- Help fight anxiety, stress and depression
- Sedative properties good for aches and pain
- Promotes appetite loss
- Helps with insomnia and other sleep disorders
Possible Side Effects
Due to the high THC levels, moderation is key when making hash. Excess amounts can cause such symptoms as:
- Red/Dry Eyes
- Dizziness and Nausea
- Paranoia and Anxiety
- Finger Hash is when you rub resin off your fingers into a ball
- Dry Sift Hash is when you compress kief
- Bubble Hash is a solventless extraction process that yields the highest THC
Ways to take Hash
- Vape it using a dry herb vaporizer
- Smoke it in a bong
- Smoke it in a pipe
- Add it into a joint to smoke
- Bake it into weed edibles
- Shatter: Stronger and cleaner. Recommended for experienced users
- Budder: More potent. Recommended for intermediate users
- Cannabis Oil. Equally as potent. Recommended for beginner users.
Come get your hash at Just Cannabis, your #1 online weed dispensary in Canada. We have everything from premium cannabis to concentrates, edibles and CBD products. At Just Cannabis Canada, we have it all!