Budder | Buy Budder Wax Online in Canada
Medically Reviewed on Jun 28, 2021 by Dr. K Langdon
Buy weed budder online in Canada at Just Cannabis and enjoy some of the highest-quality budder wax available. Our terpene-rich cannabis budder will ignite your taste buds, and its high potency is sure to pack a punch. Order budder now and get significant savings on some of the hottest budders in Canada.
Buy Budder Online in Canada With Confidence
When you buy budder online in Canada, there are certain things you want. For instance, you want to make sure the quality of the products is high and that the cannabis dispensary takes the necessary steps to ensure product quality remains high. Also, you want to make sure that they are offering their products at low prices so you can get the most out of your money.
At Just Cannabis, we have put together a collection of some of the most highly-crafted budders in Canada. We’re are confident you will not find better value when you buy budder online in Canada. Our team of extraction experts dedicate themselves to producing the finest budder around. You can try our house shatter at a slight discount without sacrificing any quality. Alternatively, you can select from several well-known budder brands such as Viridesco and High Voltage Extracts.
But that’s not all. You will be paying the lowest budder prices in Canada when shopping at our weed dispensary. On top of that, we will match any lower prices on comparable products if you happen to find any. We are committed to ensuring our valued customers get the most value out of our products and services. Furthermore, we will credit your account with reward points for every dollar that you spend. You can use these points in the future to redeem for extra savings.
Feel free to browse through our budder selection and see if any catch your eye. Don’t forget to take a look through the rest of our shop because our assortment is massive and is sure to have something that suits you.
Read on for a further breakdown of what budder is and its properties.
What is Cannabis Budder?
The main goal of all weed concentrates is to have a product that is exceptionally high in THC. The product’s physical appearance and flavour may vary, but in the end, it’s all about having a THC-rich product that gets its consumer as high as a kite. Budder is one form of a concentrate that is mostly known for its terpene- retaining properties. These terpenes are the reason for budder’s delicious flavour.
Cannabis “Budder” is a part of the weed wax family. It is suitable for people who prefer a product that is easy to work with, as the budder is neither too hard nor too watery. Budder is known for its smooth, creamy consistency and yellowish amber colour. Most weed users regard it as one of the best cannabis products because of its high potency and delicious flavour.
Budder’s first production started in the early 1990s with the creation of liquid marijuana honey oil1. After refinement, this oil was converted into shatter and then later on into budder. You extract Budder wax when crystalized cannabinoids form due to agitation during the extraction. This wax is then purged at very high temperatures or is whipped during and at the end of the purging, resulting in the formation of budder.
Benefits of Using Budder
Budder is a cannabis concentrate that contains high THC content. The THC content is why it’s the preferred choice of many weed consumers that use cannabis products recreationally. Besides its recreational benefits, budder can also be used for several medicinal reasons because it helps alleviate chronic pain, anxiety, and stress. Budder is even more potent than specific other weed concentrates, making it extremely efficient because it requires a lot less product than regular joints to achieve the desired experience.
Below are some of the most common effects associated with weed budder use:
- Helps With Anxiety, Stress and Depression
- Eases Many Chronic Aches and Pains
- Combats Insomnia and Hunger Issues
Below are some of the most common medical uses of marijuana budder:
|Muscle Spasms||Insomnia||Lack of Appetite|
|Movement Disorders||Autoimmune Issues|
Possible Side Effects
Weed concentrates, regardless of which name they go by, contain THC, which is three times the average amount present in a joint. Therefore, it achieves the desired high with a scant amount of product. Consequently, it is easier for users to take too many extracts, whether intentionally or mistakenly, and result in overconsumption leading to high blood pressure, nausea, or bloodshot eyes. Another issue with concentrates is that you should never take them alongside other drugs or alcohol. Overconsumption can result in amplified effects and severe side effects like low blood pressure, paranoia, dizziness, or hallucinations.
Below are some of the most common adverse effects associated with cannabis budder use.
|Dry Mouth||Red Eyes||Lethargy|
|Chest Pain||Rapid Heart Rate||Memory Retention Issues|
|Coordination Issues||Respiratory Irritation||Increased Heart Rate|
|Low Blood Pressure||Drowsiness||Restlessness|
Ways to Consume Budder
- Dab: The most common method is with a dab rig, as it is said to have the most flavorful hits.
- Vape: Vaporizers are slowly and gradually starting to overtake joints and cigarettes as they provide a healthier way of consuming cannabis products.
- Joint: Joints are the most common way of consuming cannabis as they do not require any special instruments.
- Pipe / Bong: Bongs are fine if you’re consuming cannabis products through this method from the comfort of your home or someplace that specially provides it.
- Eating: Budder is a very versatile product. You can consume it in several ways, including mixing it with edibles and eating it.
Why is Budder getting the spotlight now?
Budder has been around since the 1990s, but it’s starting to gain more and more popularity as it is the only concentrate that retains most of its terpenes. These terpenes are the main reason behind their delicious aroma and taste profile. Not just this, budder also contains about 80% to 90% THC.
Different Types of Cannabis Concentrates
There have been a variety of cannabis concentrates in the market over the years. Below are some of the most common THC-based concentrates found in Canada.
Shatter: This group of concentrate belongs to the weed wax family. Weed shatter is a wax that is a hard substance that is clear and typically amber in colour.
Hash: These products compressed trichomes. Hashish (aka hash) is one of the oldest and easiest concentrates to make and find available.
Oil: Weed oil is one of the most common forms of cannabis concentrate in Canada. You can take THC oil in various ways, where the most common is placing a few drops under the tongue.
Live Resin | Terp Sauce: These are high terpene products. These intense flavours mean that live resin and terp sauces attempt to maintain high amounts of original plant flavours. The result is some of the tastiest and most flavorful concentrates on the market.
Distillate: Cannabis Distillates are one of the purest forms of cannabis concentrate. The majority of unwanted plant material gets removed in the distillation process.
Moon Rocks: These are buds that have been dipped in a concentrate and then covered in kief. Moon rocks are a triple treat of marihuana goodness.
Phoenix Tears: These items belong to the cannabis oil family. The difference between THC Phoenix Tears and marijuana oil is in the way an individual extracts the product. The result is a product that we can take in the same way as we would weed oil.
Topicals: These items are different from the rest of the cannabis concentrates because you should not ingest or inhale Cannabis creams in any way. You can apply these products to the area of your skin that needs relief.
Cannabis holds title to a wide range of THC-based products. There are marijuana flowers, weed edibles, concentrates, and vapes. Also, there are CBD products that don’t cause intoxication. There are even magic mushroom products that are sure to take you on a psychedelic journey.
Below are some of the most popular alternatives to cannabis concentrates.
- Weed Edibles: For non-smokers, or for anyone who just can’t smoke in a particular situation, cannabis edibles are perfect.
- Cannabis Flower: For those old-fashioned stoners out there, you cannot replace traditional marijuana buds.
- CBD Products: If you want the benefits that cannabinoids provide but without getting high, CBD oil is worth a shot.
- Magic Mushrooms: These psilocybin-based goodies are for those looking for an out-of-this-world hallucinogenic experience.
Buy Budder Online in Canada | Just Cannabis
Budder prices typically range from $40-60 at the dispensary near you and between $35-45 at online weed dispensaries in Canada. At Just Cannabis, you can fulfill all your Budder needs and more! So don’t waste any time and buy your cannabis concentrates right now at Just Cannabis Canada.
- What is Budder? [All You Need to Know]. Accessed Jan 20th at https://wayofleaf.com/education/what-is-budder
- Currin, Grant. (2020, September 10). How does cannabis get you high? Live Science. Available At: https://www.livescience.com/how-cannabis-high-works.html
- HealthLink BC. (2018, October 17). Cannabis. Available at: https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/health-feature/cannabis
- HealthLink BC. (2018, October 10). Medical Cannabis. Available at: https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/medications/medical-cannabis
- Watson, S. (2020). Is Marijuana Safe? WebMD. Available at: https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/features/is-marijuana-safe-web#1
- Methods of Cannabis Consumption. Accessed Jan 20th at https://www.safecannabisuse.com/dosing
- Kathleen S Romanowski, Alura Barsun, Peter Kwan, Esther H Teo, Tina L Palmieri, Soman Sen, Pirko Maguina, David G Greenhalgh, Butane Hash Oil Burns: A 7-Year Perspective on a Growing Problem. Accessed Jan 20th at https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27058582/